Dental care is mostly overlooked when preventive healthcare is considered. At Frontier Lifeline Hospital, our expert dentists constantly emphasize in providing comprehensive dental care. The best dental hospital in Chennai states that dental care forms an integral part of overall healthcare where equal priority has to be given in preventive measures.
Since your teeth are an essential part of the body, the constant endeavour has to be given in the dental clinic in Chennai with a comprehensive range of affordable and world-class dental services because we cannot regenerate your teeth once you have lost it.
What is Dentistry?
Dentistry is a branch of medicine which mainly concentrates on the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of conditions and disorders in the oral cavity and nearby structures. It is not just the study of teeth and treatment of tooth decay but specifically includes the adjacent and relevant structures like the face, jaw, head, neck, salivary glands and tongue.
At Frontier Lifeline Hospital, the best dental hospital in Chennai, our team of leading dentists go out of their way to not only make the process of dental treatment as smooth as possible but also educate the patients on the various treatment options available so that they can make an informed decision.
How Can We Help You?
At our best dental hospital in Chennai, we offer a broad range of dental treatments encompassing premium service besides progressive cosmetic dentistry and routine dental care. Our other dental care services include:
- Orthodontic Treatment (Braces) – Orthodontic treatments are used in this best dental hospital in Chennai with a combination of braces, appliances and aligners to move the crooked teeth or the teeth do not fit together. This treatment not only improves the appearance of the face but also helps in keeping your mouth healthy.
- Root Canal Treatment (RCT) – Every tooth consists of a soft tissue-pulp which nourishes it. In case of any deep decay, gum injury or disease, the tissue pulp gets inflamed or infected. As this tissue is encased by the other hard tissues within the tooth, intervention is needed to remove the pulp tissue which is located in the root canal. This is done in this dental clinic in Chennai to cleanse the pulp tissue and refill it with special material so that bacteria cannot re-enter the tooth. We are professional experts to deal with all kinds of RCTs such as conventional, laser and microscope-assisted.
- Crowns, Bridges and Implants – Dental implants are artificial devices which are used to replace missing teeth. The artificial implants are available in a variety of shapes and sizes having a lot of benefits. They help you look confident; make you eat and feel better. We undertake all kinds of tooth implants in this best dental hospital in Chennai involving single tooth replacement, total teeth replacement, multiple teeth replacement, zygoma implants, basilar implants, etc.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – This is one of the most popular services today in the Cosmetic or Aesthetic Dentistry. It typically involves appearance related dentistry. Treatments include dental veneers/laminates, tooth-coloured restorations, teeth whitening or bleaching, gum contouring and tooth jewellery.
- Maxillofacial Prostheses (Eye, Ear and Nose) – This procedure is a speciality that focuses on surgical procedures for diseases of the jaw, mouth or face. Some surgical procedures which are regularly conducted at our best dental hospital in Chennai include cosmetic jaw surgery, surgery for restoring fractures of facial bones and jaws, navigation surgery for dental implants.
Also, there are various other procedures like paediatric dentistry, extractions, composite fillings, wisdom teeth removal, teeth whitening, gum care and many more dealing with dental and gum related issues in this best dental hospital in Chennai.
To sum up, Frontier Lifeline Hospital offers an ideal combination of personalized care and best-in-class hospitality. We have an expert team of dentists in this best dental hospital in Chennai covering nearly every field of specialisation such as orthodontics, prosthodontics, endodontics, periodontics, pedodontics, maxillofacial surgery. Cutting-edge technology and infrastructure complement our dentists’ expertise in providing quality dental care.
Moreover, we have robust systems in place to ensure equipment and instruments are sterilized to prevent contamination. We are upgrading our technology, infrastructure and services constantly to offer the latest and best dental treatment.