Frontier Lifeline Hospital provides advanced allied health services by carefully monitoring the patients to meet international standards in quality care and patient safety. The professional team of doctors, staff and nurses are well-trained to deliver comprehensive service with social responsibility.
The department of physiotherapy is mainly focused on restoring the mobility and functional abilities of patients who have been injured, and also who are recovering from any surgery or disability. There are various modes of treatments for allied health physiotherapy that range from deep heat therapy, electrical therapy and conditioning exercises. As professionals, we are skilled in providing physiotherapy rehabilitation to patients.
The ultimate goal of the Frontier Lifeline Hospital in allied health services includes:
- Manage acute and chronic conditions.
- Rehabilitate injuries and the effects of disabilities and diseases.
- Improve and maintain optimal physical performance and quality of life.
- Educate patients to prevent the reoccurrence of any injuries.
Treatment and Procedures
Our physiotherapy department has all the cutting-edge equipment to provide comprehensive allied health physiotherapy. It is well equipped with modern high-tech electrotherapy and exercise therapy equipment.
- Ultrasound therapy
- Compression therapy
- Interferential therapy
- Electrical stimulation
- Infra-red radiation
- Wax bath
- Hydrocollator pack
- 3D traction unit
- Transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation
- Ankle wedge
- Bicycle ergometer
- Continuous Passive Movement (CPM)
- Elliptical trainer
- Graded resistance ball
- Multi-station gym
- Swiss ball
- Three station table
- Wobble board
Food is essential to meet an individual’s nutritional requirement with a proper quantity for different age groups, cultures, medical conditions and social backgrounds. Smart nutrition choices are a vital part of our life. Our allied health services in nutritional care are extended to individuals of different age groups.
Our large team of dedicated, qualified dietitians work for the welfare of the patients, and the public using well-equipped modernized dietary kitchens to provide therapeutic, nutritious food and beverage services to make sure that the patient receives appropriate nutritional support at all times. Our aim is to establish and encourage good nutritional standards and practices in allied health services because it is an essential part of health.
- We facilitate patients by making them understand the need for a holistic and therapeutic based diet to ensure that they get the maximum nourishment during their hospitalization
- Deliver nutrition care in allied services to maximize food enjoyment and minimize food-related discomfort.
- You must know that health starts from birth. We give unique nutritional care to lactating mothers.
- Allied health services are provided to dialysis patients, bone marrow, cardiac or renal transplant units.
- We closely monitor patients with failure to thrive, metabolic disorders, cystic fibrosis, inborn errors of metabolism, SMA and juvenile diabetes mellitus with our specialized nutrition plan for special care and regular follow-up for a better outcome and speedy recovery.
- Our healthcare team provides special attention to elderly people by providing adequate nutrition for improving their nutritional deficiencies by making them eat right and stay fit.
- We assist the patients and their caretakers by providing them with the best possible diet to keep them comfortable and nourished.
- Our allied services at Frontier Lifeline Hospital play an integral role with a great challenge, especially for the patients who are in the intensive care units.
Our allied health services in providing care to the outpatients and their family members are based on individualized nutrition counselling as it can be an effective way for all age groups to improve their health and help them adapt to a healthy lifestyle change. The following schedule is followed stringently by our dietitians to provide the best services to all the patients & their caretakers.
- Maternity & gynaecology
- Oncology (radiation)
- Cardiology group counselling
- Master health check-ups and multi-outpatient units
To sum up, the allied services at Frontier Lifeline Hospital provide a wide variety of important routine support functions that are significant in our day-to-day life. All the functions are managed by our highly qualified staff from their respective fields of work.