At Frontier Lifeline Hospital(Dr.K.M.Cherian Heart Foundation), we realize that International Patients looking for treatment in India have special needs and requirements.
In order to provide a highly specialized service, we offer seamless patient services of world-class quality. From the warmth of our greeting at the airport, to the speed of registration and smoothness of discharge, we have set unparalleled service standards across the country.
Assistance with finding a doctor
Not sure which doctor to consult, or even what kind of doctor?
Not to worry. Once you share your reports and your medical condition with us(firstname.lastname@example.org),
our team of doctors will analyse the same and share their expert opinion on the treatment to be followed.
You will, of course, have to travel for actual treatment, but we can streamline that by giving you advice and information regardless
of your current physical location.
Just give us your medical details (click here), outlining your problem and attaching reports (x-rays, CT/MRI scan, USG, pathological reports etc) or
a summary of observations based on them.
- Answer your “who”, “what”, where”, “how” and “why” queries.
- Guide you for the consultant doctor.
- Share an all inclusive cost estimate for the recommended treatment.
- Share details about the recuperation- the time period, precautions to be taken, any special requirements pertaining to diet/physiotherapy etc.
Our International Patient Services team will help you with scheduling appointments with your doctors.
You can also use the Book an appointment link to do it yourself.
After reviewing your medical reports our team of doctors will diagnose your ailment and recommend a course of treatment.
Based on this, we will then estimate the cost of treatment.
click here to get an estimate
For your convenience we offer a number of payment modes:
At the hospital: pay your hospital bill at the hospital directly through cash or traveller’s cheques.
- We accept payment for inpatient services in the following currencies: US Dollar, Euro, Pound Sterling, Omani Riyal, UAE Dirham, Kuwait Dinar, Saudi Riyal and Singapore dollars.
Transfer money directly from your bank account to Frontier Lifeline Hospital’s account– it takes about 7 working days for the funds to be credited.
Send us the scanned copy of the money transfer receipt; this will be used to help you settle your bill.
On discharge, any excess amount will be refunded to you and any shortfall will have to be paid in cash.
- We will send you our bank details on request.
- The transferred amount cannot be used for bill settlement unless you provide us with a copy of the wire transfer receipt.
End to end assistance during stay
Our International Patient Services team will smoothen your stay at every stage, from the moment you arrive till you go back. They will:
- Fix the initial consultation with the doctor(s).
- Schedule standard pre-surgical tests required.
- Explain your pre/post-surgical medication to you.
- Make sure you get a comprehensive written medical report on discharge.
- Arrange for a consultation with the dietician who will then personalize our special international menu to your medical and religious needs, and tastes.
- Organize daily email updates to your referring doctor and your family back home.
Visa & Travel Assistance
Once you confirm your visit to our facility for medical treatment, we will send a visa requisition letter to the Indian Embassy in your country.
A copy of the letter will be marked to you.
Please send us the following details via email (email@example.com) if you want us to send a visa requisition letter to the Indian Embassy in your country:
- Patient's name and Passport Number.
- Medical Escort's Name and Passport Number.
- Your tentative date of arrival at Frontier Lifeline Hospital for treatment.
- If you are travelling on a medical visa, you are required to register at the Foreigner’s Regional Registration Office within 14 days of your arrival.
Our team will help you with all these formalities.
- Patients from Pakistan and Bangladesh are required to register with the nearest Police Station or Police Commissioner’s office within 24 hours of arrival.
Refer to your Visa/ Transit document for instructions.
- Please bring 10 passport size photographs with you for the above formalities.
Special dietary / religious needs
We are sensitive to specific requirements and will gladly provide the following on request:
- Isolation on Fridays for those of the Jewish faith.
- Specially made food for Jains.
- Facilitating prayer service for the patient and/or companion.
- Prayer mats in the rooms for Muslims.
Assistance with Hotel Bookings
Hospital itself having a Guest House to stay for you and your attendant close to the hospital, service apartments or luxurious 5-star hotels.
Facilities like hospital visits, on-call doctor, cab services and emergency ambulance can also be arranged by us.
Before your arrival, our International Patients Services Team will send you the name and contact details of the staffer being
sent to meet you. This person will escort you to the hospital or accommodation. If you are unable to find the person sent to pick you up, all you need
to do is call our Hospital Helpline.
Our hospital staff are familiar with English, Hindi and the local Indian language. We can arrange for interpreters if necessary.
Updating the Frontier at Home
The Social Worker assigned to you will update your referral doctor and arrange to connect you with your
family to let them know about your progress. Though the preferred medium of communication is email, you can opt for telephone or fax if you prefer.
So you’re feeling well enough to want to take in the local sights and indulge in some retail therapy?
and we’ll be delighted to help you with local sightseeing after your treatment is complete.